SKEANIE Gumboots are made from soft rubber with a cotton lining. Perfect for little feet that love to jump in puddles. Natural rubber upper and sole with a soft cotton lining.
Natural rubber has similar properties to leather. Please ensure the care instructions below are followed.
* Never use the edge of a step, or the toe of the alternate boot to push boots off your feet. This may result in heel spitting.
* Rinse boots thoroughly after every use. Wipe/sponge your wellies and allow them to dry naturally.
* Only use mild detergent. Never use solvents, as these will break down the silicon coating on the boots.
* Store in a cool, dry, dark place and never store boots whilst still damp.
* Avoid storage near sources of artificial heat or direct sunlight. Exposure to these elements will cause cracking and the colour to fade.
* Do not store boots folded or creased.
* Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may contribute to drying out and stiffening of rubber. This will result in splitting.